Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Mariel Boat Lift of South Florida


In the summer of 1980 I personally documented with photos and interviews from the docks of Key West, the Mariel Boat Lift. It was Castro’s ultimate insult to Jimmy Carter who was by far America’s worst President. Castro unloaded his mental hospitals and jails on the unsuspecting citizens of South Florida.
With the good came the bad, the very bad and I’ll never forget the massive crime wave that spread through South Florida’s quiet neighborhoods. I personally could very easily pick out the bad ones, it was so obvious and yet Carter let them loose on the streets of America just like Obama intends to do with his amnesty bill.
This is why I’m against the President’s reckless immigration bill. You don’t have to be an ancient pelican like myself to know there is a right way and a wrong way to do things. Trust me this is the wrong way America!!! - N.P.Contompasis 

No comments:

VISITORS