Thursday, June 20, 2013

WTF

WTF
WTF is going on??? WTF is going on with our immigration. Well, let me inform you, because I really don’t think you know. I don’t mean to sound condescending but I haven’t heard anyone say why we don’t enforce the immigration laws we already have on the books. I’ve heard partial explanations but not a full explanation which I will try to illustrate.  
The U.S. doesn’t enforce current immigration laws because they don’t conform to the United Nations guidelines on immigration. In other words we are ignoring the laws Americans have put in place to regulate immigration because of the very foreigners who want to occupy our big green beautiful country like locusts devouring lush farmland. Yes, that’s right, this President and yes the last two Presidents have completely ignored our laws and have put us in this mess.

And again I keep repeating myself, but I will not stop by saying, we are being dictated to by a one world government run by the United Nations, enforced by North Atlantic Treaty Organization and adjudicated by the International Court of Justice at The Hague in the Netherlands. This is what has been intimidating every United States President since Ronald Reagan and if we don’t stop it now, we are doomed as a prosperous country. – N.P.Contompasis 

No comments:

VISITORS