Monday, June 24, 2013

Facebook Hacked by Leftist Who Force Blocking of Conservatives and Religious Pages/Groups

Facebook Hacked by Leftist Who Force Blocking of Conservatives and Religious Pages and Groups 

Facebook blocked me this morning for posting a picture I've never seen before. Something is going on!
Last night I received a tweet on Twitter saying that on Saturday many conservative and Christian group pages and individuals had been blocked on Facebook. Twelve hours later I'm blocked for a picture I never posted.
This has to be political hacking. Since many operatives out of the Obama White House are now working at Facebook this is no surprise.
As reported in the news, Facebook was hacked on Friday and thousands of private information was taken. It’s my belief that these operatives used this private information to get into accounts, post false offensive pictures through conservative and religious pages/groups/popular individuals, forcing Facebook to block these accounts.

 
If you speak out against the Administration they will do everything possible to shut you up. They have infected the second party access to Freedom of Speech and there's nothing you can do about it.
The Left can spout out lies all day long and when you try to publish the truth, you're shut out!!! - N.P.Contompasis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot say I like this entry, nor do I think it is funny. IT IS SCARY!! Snowden tells us the government is spying on us and he is charged with spying! Our Constitution is to give individual's rights and to limit government power, but they are turning it up-side-down!

VISITORS