Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fear of Reprisal !!!

Many wonder why I ask so many questions about Jews, both in Israel and the U.S. I tell them that Jews are important because my life could depend on my allegiance to the Jew relating to a possible war with Iran and most Muslim terrorist groups around the world.
They are also important in our governing, laws that are made, adjudicated and enforced in our country since Jews proportionately outnumber any other ethnic group in these areas including in our Congress, specifically the Senate, where they’re representation is at 16%. This can also be said of the capital formation industry, mass media and internet worlds.
So, I ask the tough questions that many shy away from in fear of being called anti-Semitic. It’s not anti-Semitic to ask questions that concern the wellbeing and future of your family and your nation. It’s American to ask question without fear of reprisal. – N.P.Contompasis

No comments:

VISITORS